Family Health Revolution
The Definitive Guide to Elevating Your Family’s Health
Use Lifestyle Medicine to Overcome Disease, Illness, and Discomfort, Demedicalize Family Health, Slow Down Fast-Paced Modern Family Life, Reduce Stress, and Return Your Family to the Ease of Wellness, Naturally.
- A Peek Inside the Book:
- Our new normal
- Stopping chronic illness in its tracks
- Redefining our children’s new normal
- The medicalization of family health
- How our environment affects our health
- Lifestyle foundations
- Slow family living for health
- Parenting for health
- Caring for caregivers
- Caring for our parents and elders
- Teaching self-care to your children
- Common chronic illnesses defined
- Advocacy and navigating the healthcare system
- Reclaiming your family’s health
- Your natural medicine cabinet
- Your Healing Toolkit
- How to return to the ease of family health
- And more! (I don’t want to give it all away)
Praise for the Book
Order Your Copy
About the Author
Carla Atherton is the Director of the Healthy Family Formula and the HFF Family Health Coach Training Academy, Host of the Children’s Health Summit, proud mother of three, and family Health advocate.
Carla works with families from all over the world on the reversal of conditions such as, Autoimmunity: Type 1 Diabetes, PANDAS/PANS/Autoimmune Encephalitis, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity; Asthma, Allergies, Eczema, and Reactivity; ADHD, Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, Learning Disabilities; Depression, Anxiety, Mental Health Disorders, Eating Disorders, ODD; Other Neurological Conditions; Obesity, Type 2Diabetes, and Metabolic Disorders; Untangling Mystery Symptoms, Complex Cases, and Co-Morbidities (having more than one condition); Mold Illness; Multiple Chemical Sensitivity; Lyme; Other Infection; and Addictions.
Carla is on a revolutionary mission to empower families to transcend our new normal of ill health and chronic disease. Find her on her acreage writing, researching, and teaching or online at www.healthyfamilyformula.com.