ANNOUNCING: The Children’s Health Summit 4 Coming May 13th, 2019!
Stay tuned for details and links to register.
Children’s Health Summit 1 Keynote Address
Take Your Children With You
Children’s Health Summit 2 Keynote Address
Parenting Children With Big Health Challenges
Children’s Health Summit 3 Keynote Address
At the Speed of Life: How Our Fast Pace Is Making Us Sick, Nuts, and Jeopardizing Our Future Generations
Radio, Podcasts, and Online Publication
Listen to the interview I gave for the Thriving Child Summit this past September covering a wide range of topics including slowing down, a new model of healthcare, how to make health enriching and fun, when gluten-free is not always healthy, vitamin N, natural childbirth, healthy eating as a gift and not a deprivation, the catalysts for childhood chronic illness, and what is causing the general malaise our families are experiencing today.
Crowdfunding Cast with Jonathan Nadeau
Jonathan and I discuss my new book, kickstarter campaign, and various health issues!
Click on the link that says: cfc742.
Our Green Nation Contributor
Fealress Parent Radio Co-Host
Authentic Wellness Movement Radio with David White
Holistic Children’s Health Care
Be a Kids Hero Radio with Ginger Kadlec
Empowering Your Kids: The Best Protection Against Abuse
Living Inside Out Podcast with Kaeli Von Regan
How Letting Go Can Build Families
The Centre for Epigenetic Expression Podcast Interview
Carla’s passion for health started with her daughter’s discouraging diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes, but learning about what true health really is spurred her on to not only help her daughter but to join a revolution in family health.
Center for Epigenetic Expression Podcast Interview #2
Do you have a child with a diagnosis? Do you have a diagnosis? Or do you simply want to feel better, have your children feel better, to move past ADHD, fatigue, obesity, autoimmunity, and other conditions that are affecting your life? Do you know there is more that you can do but are not sure where to start?
Then listen to this podcast!
Epidemic Answers Webinar
Supporting type 1 diabetes with a functional-medicine approach.
Carla’s daughter developed type 1 diabetes seven years ago. She discovered that mainstream medicine’s main way of dealing with type 1 diabetes is matching insulin to carbohydrates. Surely there must be more to it than that? And what causes or contributes to it?
Instead of thinking, “that’s all there is to it”, she dove into functional medicine, an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach that looks to eliminate rather than suppress symptoms by looking at the root causes of a disease or condition.
Carla explained to us how, through functional medicine practices and testing, you can potentially:
- Find the root causes of your child’s diabetes
- Reduce or eliminate risk of further disease progression and complications
- Reduce or eliminate risk of developing co-morbidities
- Have a better relationship with your healthcare practitioners and chose the ones that will work with you in a manner that works for you
- Optimize your child’s health through your own efforts
- Explore the possibility of complete disease reversal or elimination of symptoms
The Centre for Epigenetic Expression Podcast Interview #3
A functional, holistic approach for children with Type 1 Diabetes.
Kick off Your Damn Heels Podcast
Dr. Teralyn Farmer-Sell interviews Carla about Type 1 Diabetes, food reactivity, and mental health and how they all intersect.
Aired March 6, 2019 Listen Here!
Myers Detox Podcast
The Role of Toxins in Childhood Chronic Illness
Airing Early May, 2019
- Secrets of Game Changing Parents Summit (2015) Watch here!
- Family Wellness Summit (2015) Listen here!
- Child Obesity Project (2015) Watch here!
- Parenting Your Learning Challenged Child (2015) Listen here!
- Happy Healthy Hot Mom Summit (2016) Listen here!
- The Behavioural Shift: How to Raise Happy, Successful Children Going Through Behavioural and Emotional Challenges (2016) Listen here!
- Forget Weight Loss Forever Summit (2016) Listen here!
- Spirit-Led Parent Summit (2016) Listen here!
- Raise Your Vibrations About Alzheimer’s Disease Summit (2016) Listen here!
- High Heels and High Chairs Summit (2016) Listen here!
- The Longevity and Anti-Aging Project (2016) Listen here!
- The Global Health and Healing Summit (2016) Listen here!
- Love Yourself, Love Your Body Giveaway Event (2016)
- HOTT MESS to HOTT SUCCESS Summit (2016) Listen here!
- Be the Best Parent You Can Be (2016) Watch here!
- Nourished Mama Summit (2016) Watch here!
- Global Health and Healing Summit (2) (2017) Listen here!
- The Self-Healing Lifestyle Summit (April 17, 2017)
- Healthy Gut, Happy Child Summit (May 1, 2017) Listen here!
- Healthy Never Tasted Better Summit (May 3, 2017)
- The Empowered Mom Conference (June 5, 2017) Listen here!
- Moms On Purpose: Live Your Purpose-Filled Life while Raising Happy, Successful, & Thriving Kids Master Class presenter (July 17, 2017)
- Moms Creating Miracles: How to Transform Your Everyday Mom Stress Into Your Power to Create the Life of Your Dreams (August 1, 2017)
- Raising Successful Teens Global Summit (August 21, 2017) Listen here!
- Thriving Child Summit 2.0 Summit (September 18, 2017) (View interview above)
- The Creative Dreams Global Summit (September 18, 2017)
- Reclaim Adventure in Your Mom Life 5-Day Challenge (January, 2018)
- Healthy, Wealthy, and Slim Summit (Talk Title: “Fearless Mom Kicks Chronic Disease’s Butt!) (April 1, 2018) Register here!
- Caring for the Caregiver Summit (April 4, 2018) Register here!
- Healthy Gut, Happy Child Summit 2 (April , 2018)
- FIT Event (April, 2018)
- Empowering Families to Thrive – How to Raise Happy and Healthy Kids with Courage and Confidence (Oct, 2018)
- Healthy Kids The Easy Way – A Simple & Stress-Free Action Plan to Get Your Kids Eating Right & Building Great Health For Life! (Oct, 2018)
- Raising Your Strong-Willed Child Summit (airing May 12, 2019)
- Healing Our Children World Summit (airing May 16-19, 2019)
- Ultimate Health Coach SUCCESS Summit (airing mid-June 2019)
As a Featured Expert
- Parenting Your Way, From Tough Love to Enough Love (book) by Kaeli Van Regan
The interview that led to to the book excerpt. Listen here!
- EmpoweredKids TV (TBA)
- Family Health Revolution Podcast! (coming FALL 2019)